LEVRONE Shaaboom Pump Shot 120ml
Liquid food supplement in the form of ampoules for adults, physically active people.
The formula of LEVRONE SHABOOM PUMP SHOT is dedicated to people who love exhausting endurance and power training, who are looking for uncompromising support and a convenient way to quickly deliver valuable active ingredients. The product is a carefully selected combination of many valuable components with pre-training properties (including AAKG, citrulline malate, taurine, caffeine and beta-alanine), which have been prepared in the form of a fruit-flavoured liquid contained in a small shot bottle. The formula comes in 4 suggested doses, allowing you to easily adjust the amount of ingredients to your individual needs or to the level of intensity of your training. The product is recommended for recreational and professional athletes.
What are the benefits of LEVRONE SHAABOOM PUMP SHOT ingredients?
• L-arginine supplementation may affect blood flow rate, exercise parameters as well as nitric oxide production and content[1,2,3,4]
• The use of L-citrulline during a period of regular exercise may impact performance and support the reduction of muscle fatigue
• The use of L-arginine and L-cytrulline in peri-exercise supplementation may be valuable for the "muscle pump" effect and for influencing the transport of nutrients and oxygen to working muscles[1,6]
• Beta-alanine as an essential component in carnosine synthesis may lead to increased carnosine content and support maintenance of optimal pH[7,8]
• Beta-alanine supplementation may have a significant impact on fatigue reduction and lean muscle mass formation[7,8,9]
• Taurine may play a role as a component in reducing oxidative stress in physically active individuals[8,10]
• Caffeine is used to reduce fatigue, affect cognitive function, and influence some exercise capacity[8,11,12]
• The presence of whey protein isolate (WPI) may be helpful for growth and maintenance of muscle mass[8,13]
1. Pahlavani, N., et al. "The effect of l-arginine supplementation on body composition and performance in male athletes: a double-blinded randomized clinical trial." European journal of clinical nutrition 71.4 (2017): 544-548.
2. Fahs, Christopher A., Kevin S. Heffernan, and B. O. Fernhall. "Hemodynamic and vascular response to resistance exercise with L-arginine." Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 41.4 (2009): 773-779.
3. Campbell, Bill, et al. "Pharmacokinetics, safety, and effects on exercise performance of L-arginine α-ketoglutarate in trained adult men." Nutrition 22.9 (2006): 872-881.
4. Khalaf, David, et al. "The effects of oral L-arginine and L-citrulline supplementation on blood pressure." Nutrients 11.7 (2019): 1679.
5. Suzuki, Takashi, et al. "Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 13.1 (2016): 1-8.
6. Gonzales, Joaquin U., et al. "Does l‐citrulline supplementation improve exercise blood flow in older adults?." Experimental physiology 102.12 (2017): 1661-1671.
7. Trexler, Eric T., et al. "International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 12.1 (2015): 1-14. Smith, Abbie E., et al. "Effects of β-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 6.1 (2009): 1-9.
8. Kerksick, Chad M., et al. "ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
9. Smith, Abbie E., et al. "Effects of β-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 6.1 (2009): 1-9.
10. Zhang, M., et al. "Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men." Amino acids 26.2 (2004): 203-207.
11. Wiles, Jonathan D., et al. "The effects of caffeine ingestion on performance time, speed and power during a laboratory-based 1 km cycling time-trial." Journal of sports sciences 24.11 (2006): 1165-1171.
12. Kim, Tae-Wook, et al. "Caffeine increases sweating sensitivity via changes in sudomotor activity during physical loading." Journal of medicinal food 14.11 (2011): 1448-1455.
13. Witard, Oliver C., et al. "Protein considerations for optimising skeletal muscle mass in healthy young and older adults." Nutrients 8.4 (2016): 181.
1 serving size: ¼ ampoule (30 ml)
Servings per container: 4
|Amount per||30 ml||60 ml|
|Citrulline malate||1500 mg||3000 mg|
|Of which citrulline||1000 mg||2000 mg|
|L-Arginine Alphaketoglutarate (AAKG)||500 m||1000 mg|
|Of which L-arginine||350 mg||700 mg|
|Beta-alanine||800 mg||1600 mg|
|Taurine||500 mg||1000 mg|
|Caffeine anhydrous||100 mg||200 mg|
|Glucuronolactone||62,5 mg||125 mg|
|Whey protein isolate||12,5 mg||25 mg|
Ingredients: water, citrulline malate, beta alanine, L-arginine alphaketoglutarate (AAKG), taurine, caffeine anhydrous, glucuronolactone, acid (citric acid), flavourings, whey protein isolate (from milk), sweeteners (acesulfame K, sucralose, neotame), preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), maltodextrine.
Food supplement. With sweeteners. High caffeine content, not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women (333,3 mg/100 ml; 100 mg/ 30 ml). Liquid food supplement in the form of ampoules for adults, physically active people.
Flavours: Orange-Citrus, Grapefruit-Lime, Orange-Cherry, Exotic
Take 1 serving twice a day (1 serving = 30 ml). Shake before use. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not use with alcohol. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and well-balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not exceed a dose of 400 mg of caffeine per day from all sources. If you use medicines, consult with doctor before you start taking product. After opening keep refrigerated and use within 48 hours. Keep out of reach of young children. Protect against light. Do not freeze.
1. PROCESSING OF ORDERS
- Orders placed on working days (Monday - Friday) will be processed within 24 hours.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders placed on weekends (Saturday - Sunday) will be processed on Monday.
- Order processing is completed by sending an e-mail with the tracking number to the Buyer.
- Orders are delivered by GLS courier, and their status can be tracked on the website: PACKAGE TRACKING
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Przelewy24 - quick online transfers (for deliveries within the European Union).
- Payment on delivery - payment to the courier on delivery (for deliveries within Poland).
- ATTENTION!! If the packaging is damaged, or the ordered goods are found to be damaged or defective:
- The Customer should refuse to accept the delivery.
- The Courier in this situation is obliged to complete a document of damaged goods, which should be signed by the Customer.
- The document of damaged goods constitutes the grounds for redispatch of undamaged goods or refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer should notify Customer Services of such damage on: 58 770-22-96 or email@example.com
3. SHIPPING COST
- The shipping cost in Poland is 15.50 PLN for paid orders (Przelewy24, traditional transfer).
- The cost of shipping in Poland is 19.00 PLN for orders sent with cash on delivery (payment on delivery).
|Country / Weight||0-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-15 kg||15-25 kg||25-30 kg||Delivery (working days)|
|Austria||73 PLN||76 PLN||81 PLN||89 PLN||93 PLN||2 days|
|Belgium||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Bulgaria||86 PLN||90 PLN||94 PLN||103 PLN||107 PLN||4 days|
|Croatia||127 PLN||130 PLN||136 PLN||142 PLN||147 PLN||3-4 days|
|Cyprus||200 PLN||322 PLN||503 PLN||805 PLN||957 PLN||5 days|
|Czech Republic||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Denmark||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Estonia||90 PLN||94 PLN||97 PLN||104 PLN||107 PLN||2-3 days|
|Finland||126 PLN||135 PLN||145 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||5-7 days|
|France||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||116 PLN||127 PLN||3-4 days|
|France (Corsica)||196 PLN||206 PLN||215 PLN||239 PLN||249 PLN||4-5 days|
|Germany||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Greece||198 PLN||347 PLN||494 PLN||566 PLN||670 PLN||5 days|
|Greece (Athens, Piraeus)||220 PLN||372 PLN||523 PLN||587 PLN||695 PLN||4 days|
|Hungary||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Ireland||122 PLN||123 PLN||127 PLN||132 PLN||135 PLN||4 days|
|Italy||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||103 PLN||106 PLN||3-4 days|
|Latvia||76 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||90 PLN||93 PLN||2-3 days|
|Lithuania||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2-3 days|
|Luxembourg||64 PLN||69 PLN||73 PLN||83 PLN||86 PLN||2 days|
|Malta||228 PLN||348 PLN||457 PLN||576 PLN||632 PLN||4 days|
|Netherlands||64 PLN||69 PLN||69 PLN||76 PLN||80 PLN||3 days|
|Portugal||142 PLN||146 PLN||152 PLN||162 PLN||166 PLN||4-5 days|
|Portugal (Azores, Madeira)||284 PLN||387 PLN||668 PLN||908 PLN||908 PLN||5-7 days|
|Romania||84 PLN||86 PLN||90 PLN||97 PLN||100 PLN||3 days|
|Slovakia||59 PLN||63 PLN||67 PLN||71 PLN||73 PLN||2 days|
|Slovenia||99 PLN||102 PLN||107 PLN||114 PLN||120 PLN||3 days|
|Spain||124 PLN||127 PLN||130 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||4 days|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||319 PLN||354 PLN||390 PLN||496 PLN||516 PLN||5-6 days|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||514 PLN||526 PLN||584 PLN||771 PLN||871 PLN||6-7 days|
|Sweden||109 PLN||112 PLN||117 PLN||126 PLN||129 PLN||4-6 days|