LEVRONE SHAABOOM PUMP 385g
Supplementing the diet with creatine, recommended for adults performing high intensity exercise.
LEVRONE SHAABOOM PUMP is a supplement designed for physically active people who want to supplement their daily diet with a number of valuable components affecting their exercise capacity. The composition has been designed for recreational and professional athletes, especially those training for strength and endurance (e.g. bodybuilding, crossfit, Olympic buoys, weightlifting). The product is available in the form of an easily dissolvable powder which makes it possible to prepare a refreshing drink with a fruity flavour. The composition is free from sugar - the preparation is ideal while working on a muscular figure and lean muscle mass.
What are the benefits of LEVRONE SHAABOOM PUMP ingredients?
• The combination of L-arginine and L-cytrulline can be fruitful for transporting oxygen and nutrient-rich blood, which promotes the "muscle pump" effect[1,2,3,4].
• L-cytrulline may prove to be a valuable support for increased performance during training.
• Beta-alanine as a precursor of carnosine shows buffering properties and supports the maintenance of optimal muscle pH[5,6,7].
• Beta-alanine supplementation may prove beneficial when working towards a muscular physique and building mass.
• Creatine contributes to increased physical performance during short-term and intense exercise[7,9,10].
• The combination of creatine, caffeine, and beta-alanine can be a valuable support for reducing feelings of fatigue and increasing energy[11,12].
• Caffeine contributes to improved psychological function and some exercise capacity[7,13,14]
1. Khalaf, David, et al. "The effects of oral L-arginine and L-citrulline supplementation on blood pressure." Nutrients 11.7 (2019): 1679.
2. Pahlavani, N., et al. "The effect of l-arginine supplementation on body composition and performance in male athletes: a double-blinded randomized clinical trial." European journal of clinical nutrition 71.4 (2017): 544-548.
3. Suzuki, Takashi, et al. "Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 13.1 (2016): 1-8.
4. Gonzales, Joaquin U., et al. "Does l‐citrulline supplementation improve exercise blood flow in older adults?." Experimental physiology 102.12 (2017): 1661-1671.
5. Trexler, Eric T., et al. "International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 12.1 (2015): 1-14.
6. Sale, Craig, Bryan Saunders, and Roger C. Harris. "Effect of beta-alanine supplementation on muscle carnosine concentrations and exercise performance." Amino acids 39.2 (2010): 321-333.
7. Kerksick, Chad M., et al. "ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
8. Smith, Abbie E., et al. "Effects of β-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 6.1 (2009): 1-9.
9. Komisji, Rozporządzenie. "Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci." Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
10. Kreider, Richard B., et al. "International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 14.1 (2017): 1-18.
11. Hoffman, Jay, et al. "Effect of creatine and ß-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes." International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism 16.4 (2006): 430-446.
12. Trexler, Eric T., and Abbie E. Smith-Ryan. "Creatine and caffeine: considerations for concurrent supplementation." International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism 25.6 (2015): 607-623.
13. Wiles, Jonathan D., et al. "The effects of caffeine ingestion on performance time, speed and power during a laboratory-based 1 km cycling time-trial." Journal of sports sciences 24.11 (2006): 1165-1171.
14. Gillingham, R., et al. "Effect of caffeine on target detection and rifle marksmanship." Ergonomics 46.15 (2003): 1513-1530.
Serving size: ≤ 133 kg ~1 scoop (8,75 g); > 133 kg ~2 scoops (17,5 g)
Servings per container: ~44 (8,75 g); ~22 (17,5 g)
(≤ 133 kg)
(> 133 kg)
Citrulline malate (of which citrulline)
3000 mg (2000 mg)
6000 mg (4000 mg)
Creatine monohydrate (of which creatine)
1500 mg (1320 mg)
3000 mg (2640 mg)
L-Arginine alphaketoglutarate (AKG) (of which L-arginine)
1000 mg (700 mg)
2000 mg (1400 mg)
Ingredients: citrulline malate, beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, L-arginine alphaketoglutarate (AKG), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), caffeine, rice starch, red beet juice concentrate4, flavouring, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfam K), colour [E160a1,3,5, (E133, E102*)2]. *May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Flavours: Orange1, Apple2, Fruit Punch3, Raspberry4, Lemon5.
Food supplement. With sweeteners. Contains caffeine (200 mg / serving size 8,75 g; 400 mg / serving size 17,5 g); not recommended for children or pregnant woman.
Depending on your body mass mix ~1 scoop (8,75 g) with 150 - 200 ml of water or mix ~2 scoops (17,5 g) with 300 - 400 ml of water. Drink 1 serving size about 20 minutes before your workout.
Warnings: For healthy adults only. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not exceed a dose of 400 mg of caffeine per day from all sources. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not consume with alcohol.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze.
The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount.
If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
Orders are processed within 24 hours (business days: Monday - Friday). Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday begin on Monday. Each completed order is completed by sending an e-mail to the Buyer with information containing the number of the consignment note and confirmation of dispatch. Shipments are delivered by GLS courier. The customer on the website https://gls-group.eu/PL/pl/sledzenie-paczek has the possibility to check the status of the shipment thanks to the number of the consignment note.
The cost of delivery depends on the value of the order.
In the case of damage to the transport packaging that may have an impact on the damage to the goods or the defects of the ordered goods, the customer should refuse to accept the package. The courier is obliged to complete the damage document in such a situation. The Customer signs the damage document submitted by the Courier, which is the basis for immediate re-sending of the non-defective (undamaged) good or immediate return of the paid amount. At the same time, the Customer should notify the Customer Service Office of this damage - by phone: 58 770 22 96 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods of payment
The shop offers the following payment methods:
- cash on delivery (payment to the courier upon delivery)
- via the P24NOW payment system
International shipment by GLS
|Country||0 - 5 kg||5 - 10 kg||10 - 15 kg||15 - 25kg||25-30 kg||Delivery time|
|Austria||65,00 zł||68,00 zł||73,00 zł||78,00 zł||83,00 zł||2|
|Belgium||60,00 zł||64,00 zł||66,00 zł||73,00 zł||77,00 zł||3|
|Bulgaria||88,00 zł||91,00 zł||94,00 zł||100,00 zł||100,00 zł||4|
|Croatia||118,00 zł||121,00 zł||126,00 zł||132,00 zł||137,00 zł||3-4|
|Cyprus||180,00 zł||310,00 zł||440,00 zł||700,00 zł||830,00 zł||5|
|Czech Republic||54,00 zł||58,00 zł||59,00 zł||64,00 zł||66,00 zł||2|
|Denmark||59,00 zł||64,00 zł||66,00 zł||75,00 zł||77,00 zł||3|
|Estonia||83,00 zł||88,00 zł||90,00 zł||97,00 zł||100,00 zł||2-3|
|Finland||117,00 zł||125,00 zł||135,00 zł||140,00 zł||150,00 zł||5-7|
|France||80,00 zł||85,00 zł||85,00 zł||110,00 zł||120,00 zł||3-4|
|183,00 zł||192,00 zł||201,00 zł||224,00 zł||233,00 zł||4-5|
|184,00 zł||310,00 zł||460,00 zł||500,00 zł||600,00 zł||4|
|Greece||204,00 zł||335,00 zł||485,00 zł||525,00 zł||625,00 zł||5|
|Spain||115,00 zł||118,00 zł||121,00 zł||140,00 zł||150,00 zł||4|
|275,00 zł||305,00 zł||340,00 zł||430,00 zł||450,00 zł||5-6|
|450,00 zł||470,00 zł||510,00 zł||670,00 zł||760,00 zł||6-7|
|Holland||57,00 zł||62,00 zł||62,00 zł||65,00 zł||70,00 zł||3|
|Ireland||105,00 zł||110,00 zł||115,00 zł||120,00 zł||130,00 zł||4|
|Lithuania||50,00 zł||55,00 zł||60,00 zł||65,00 zł||70,00 zł||2-3|
|Luxembourg||57,00 zł||62,00 zł||65,00 zł||72,00 zł||75,00 zł||2-3|
|Malta||200,00 zł||300,00 zł||400,00 zł||500,00 zł||600,00 zł||4|
|Germany||55,00 zł||60,00 zł||65,00 zł||70,00 zł||75,00 zł||2|
|Portugal||125,00 zł||130,00 zł||135,00 zł||145,00 zł||155,00 zł||4-5|
|250,00 zł||340,00 zł||580,00 zł||780,00 zł||780,00 zł||5-7|
|Romania||80,00 zł||85,00 zł||88,00 zł||93,00 zł||93,00 zł||3|
|Sweden||100,00 zł||110,00 zł||120,00 zł||130,00 zł||140,00 zł||4-6|
|Slovakia||87,00 zł||90,00 zł||95,00 zł||100,00 zł||110,00 zł||2|
|Slovenia||87,00 zł||90,00 zł||95,00 zł||100,00 zł||110,00 zł||3|
|Hungary||60,00 zł||63,00 zł||65,00 zł||68,00 zł||70,00 zł||2|
|Italy||80,00 zł||85,00 zł||85,00 zł||90,00 zł||95,00 zł||3-4|
|Latvia||95,00 zł||70,00 zł||75,00 zł||80,00 zł||85,00 zł||2-3|