Customer services at :+48 58 770 22 96
LEVRONE ANABOLIC ISO WHEY 2 kg
LEVRONE ANABOLIC ISO WHEY. Food supplement. Whey protein isolate powder for preparing high protein shakes enhanced with creatine monohydrate, taurine and D-aspartic acid. Product is designed for athletes and physically active people with a higher demand for proteins.
Ingredients: Whey protein isolate (from milk), creatine monohydrate, cocoa1, taurine, instant coffee9, cocoa7,8, D-aspartic acid, salt1,8,14, thickener (xanthan gum), anti-caking agent (E551), flavouring1,5,6,8, flavourings2,3,4,7,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, red beet juice concentrate3,10,11,15, colour/s [(E160a)2,4,6,12,13, (E150c)6, (E141)14, (E163)11], acidity regulator (citric acid)3,10,11,12, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K).
Flavours: Chocolate1, Banana-Peach2, Strawberry3, Vanilla4, White chocolate-coconut5, Caramel6, Bunty7, Snikers8, Coffee frappe9, Raspberry10, White Chocolate Cranberry11, Lemon Cheesecake12, Cookies with cream13, Pistachio14, Strawberry-Banana15.
Recommended use: Mix ~1 scoop of powder (30 g) with 200-250 ml of water or skimmed milk. Use before or immediately after workout.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and well-balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. May contain cereals (gluten), eggs, soy. After supplement consumption weight increase, may be observed. Keep out of reach of young children. Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze. The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount. If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
Serving size:~1 scoop (30 g)
Servings per container: ~30 (908 g); ~66 (2 kg)
|Nutrition Value||100 g||30 g|
|Energy||1600 kJ / 377 kcal||478 kJ / 113 kcal|
|Fat||2,8 g||0,8 g|
|of which saturates||1,6 g||0,5 g|
|Carbohydrate||3,0 g||0,9 g|
|of which sugars||2,9 g||0,9 g|
|Protein||85 g||25,5 g|
|Salt||0,45 g||0,14 g|
|Creatine monohydrate||10000 mg||3000 mg|
|of which creatine||8400 mg||2520 mg|
|Taurine||3333 mg||1000 mg|
|D-aspartic acid||1667 mg||500 mg|
1. PROCESSING OF ORDERS
- Orders placed on working days (Monday - Friday) will be processed within 24 hours.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders placed on weekends (Saturday - Sunday) will be processed on Monday.
- Order processing is completed by sending an e-mail with the tracking number to the Buyer.
- Orders are delivered by GLS courier, and their status can be tracked on the website: PACKAGE TRACKING
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Przelewy24 - quick online transfers (for deliveries within the European Union).
- Payment on delivery - payment to the courier on delivery (for deliveries within Poland).
- ATTENTION!! If the packaging is damaged, or the ordered goods are found to be damaged or defective:
- The Customer should refuse to accept the delivery.
- The Courier in this situation is obliged to complete a document of damaged goods, which should be signed by the Customer.
- The document of damaged goods constitutes the grounds for redispatch of undamaged goods or refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer should notify Customer Services of such damage on: 58 770-22-96 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. SHIPPING COST
- The shipping cost in Poland is 15.50 PLN for paid orders (Przelewy24, traditional transfer).
- The cost of shipping in Poland is 19.00 PLN for orders sent with cash on delivery (payment on delivery).
|Country / Weight||0-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-15 kg||15-25 kg||25-30 kg||Delivery (working days)|
|Austria||73 PLN||76 PLN||81 PLN||89 PLN||93 PLN||2 days|
|Belgium||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Bulgaria||86 PLN||90 PLN||94 PLN||103 PLN||107 PLN||4 days|
|Croatia||127 PLN||130 PLN||136 PLN||142 PLN||147 PLN||3-4 days|
|Cyprus||200 PLN||322 PLN||503 PLN||805 PLN||957 PLN||5 days|
|Czech Republic||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Denmark||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Estonia||90 PLN||94 PLN||97 PLN||104 PLN||107 PLN||2-3 days|
|Finland||126 PLN||135 PLN||145 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||5-7 days|
|France||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||116 PLN||127 PLN||3-4 days|
|France (Corsica)||196 PLN||206 PLN||215 PLN||239 PLN||249 PLN||4-5 days|
|Germany||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Greece||198 PLN||347 PLN||494 PLN||566 PLN||670 PLN||5 days|
|Greece (Athens, Piraeus)||220 PLN||372 PLN||523 PLN||587 PLN||695 PLN||4 days|
|Hungary||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Ireland||122 PLN||123 PLN||127 PLN||132 PLN||135 PLN||4 days|
|Italy||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||103 PLN||106 PLN||3-4 days|
|Latvia||76 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||90 PLN||93 PLN||2-3 days|
|Lithuania||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2-3 days|
|Luxembourg||64 PLN||69 PLN||73 PLN||83 PLN||86 PLN||2 days|
|Malta||228 PLN||348 PLN||457 PLN||576 PLN||632 PLN||4 days|
|Netherlands||64 PLN||69 PLN||69 PLN||76 PLN||80 PLN||3 days|
|Portugal||142 PLN||146 PLN||152 PLN||162 PLN||166 PLN||4-5 days|
|Portugal (Azores, Madeira)||284 PLN||387 PLN||668 PLN||908 PLN||908 PLN||5-7 days|
|Romania||84 PLN||86 PLN||90 PLN||97 PLN||100 PLN||3 days|
|Slovakia||59 PLN||63 PLN||67 PLN||71 PLN||73 PLN||2 days|
|Slovenia||99 PLN||102 PLN||107 PLN||114 PLN||120 PLN||3 days|
|Spain||124 PLN||127 PLN||130 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||4 days|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||319 PLN||354 PLN||390 PLN||496 PLN||516 PLN||5-6 days|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||514 PLN||526 PLN||584 PLN||771 PLN||871 PLN||6-7 days|
|Sweden||109 PLN||112 PLN||117 PLN||126 PLN||129 PLN||4-6 days|