LEVRONE Anabolic Iso Whey 2 kg
- contributes to a growth in muscle mass
- contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
LEVRONE ANABOLIC ISO WHEY is a convenient source of wholesome proteins in the form of an easily soluble powder. The product allows you to prepare a high-protein drink containing rapidly-absorbable whey isolate (WPI). The protein used in the supplement is characterised by a high content of amino acids, including the exogenous BCAA complex. The product has been enriched with creatine monohydrate, taurine and D-Aspartic acid (DAA). Supplementation with the nutrient is recommended for supporters of a healthy and varied diet and physically active people - recreational exercisers and professional sportsmen. The product is low in sugar and fat, allowing you to use it while losing weight and working towards lean muscle mass.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE ANABOLIC ISO WHEY ingredients?
• Extremely tasty source of wholesome whey protein in the form of whey protein isolate (WPI)
• Each serving provides as much as 25.5 g of high quality protein to the daily diet
• High content of essential amino acids: up to 24 g of BCAA complex in 100 g of the supplement!
• Protein contributes to growth and maintenance of muscle mass[1,2,3,4]
• Protein supports healthy bones[1,3]
• Fast-absorbable forms of protein help reduce feelings of fatigue caused by intense strength and endurance exercise
• Creatine enhances physical performance during short-term and intense exercise[3,5]
• The combination of whey protein isolate (WPI) and creatine may be valuable for building mass and increasing strength during resistance training
• Taurine may prove to be a valuable component of the daily diet against oxidative stress and oxygen free radicals[7,8]
- Kerksick, Chad M., et al. "ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
- Churchward-Venne, Tyler A., et al. "Myofibrillar and mitochondrial protein synthesis rates do not differ in young men following the ingestion of carbohydrate with milk protein, whey, or micellar casein after concurrent resistance-and endurance-type exercise." The Journal of nutrition 149.2 (2019): 198-209.
- Komisji, Rozporządzenie. "Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci." Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
- Babault, Nicolas, et al. "Effects of soluble milk protein or casein supplementation on muscle fatigue following resistance training program: a randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled study." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 11.1 (2014): 1-9.
- Jagiełło, Władysław, Marek Kruszewski, and Jakub Banach. "Effects of creatine supplementation on body mass and muscle girths in bodybuilders." Biomedical Human Kinetics 2.2010 (2010): 47-50.
- Cribb, Paul J., et al. "Effects of whey isolate, creatine and resistance training on muscle hypertrophy." Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 39.2 (2007): 298-307.
- De Carvalho, Flávia G., et al. "Taurine: a potential ergogenic aid for preventing muscle damage and protein catabolism and decreasing oxidative stress produced by endurance exercise." Frontiers in physiology 8 (2017): 710.
- Silva, Luciano A., et al. "Taurine supplementation decreases oxidative stress in skeletal muscle after eccentric exercise." Cell biochemistry and function 29.1 (2011): 43-49.
Serving size:~1 scoop (30 g)
Servings per container: ~30 (908 g); ~66 (2 kg)
|Nutrition Value||100 g||30 g|
|Energy||1600 kJ / 377 kcal||478 kJ / 113 kcal|
|Fat||2,8 g||0,8 g|
|of which saturates||1,6 g||0,5 g|
|Carbohydrate||3,0 g||0,9 g|
|of which sugars||2,9 g||0,9 g|
|Protein||85 g||25,5 g|
|Salt||0,45 g||0,14 g|
|Creatine monohydrate||10000 mg||3000 mg|
|of which creatine||8400 mg||2520 mg|
|Taurine||3333 mg||1000 mg|
|D-aspartic acid||1667 mg||500 mg|
Ingredients: Whey protein isolate (from milk), creatine monohydrate, cocoa1, taurine, instant coffee9, cocoa7,8, D-aspartic acid, salt1,8,14, thickener (xanthan gum), anti-caking agent (E551), flavouring1,5,6,8, flavourings2,3,4,7,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, red beet juice concentrate3,10,11,15, colour/s [(E160a)2,4,6,12,13, (E150c)6, (E141)14, (E163)11], acidity regulator (citric acid)3,10,11,12, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K).
Flavours: Chocolate1, Banana-Peach2, Strawberry3, Vanilla4, White chocolate-coconut5, Caramel6, Bunty7, Snikers8, Coffee frappe9, Raspberry10, White Chocolate Cranberry11, Lemon Cheesecake12, Cookies with cream13, Pistachio14, Strawberry-Banana15.
Mix ~1 scoop of powder (30 g) with 200-250 ml of water or skimmed milk. Use before or immediately after workout.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and well-balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. May contain cereals (gluten), eggs, soy. After supplement consumption weight increase, may be observed. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze. The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount. If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
1. PROCESSING OF ORDERS
- Orders placed on working days (Monday - Friday) will be processed within 24 hours.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders placed on weekends (Saturday - Sunday) will be processed on Monday.
- Order processing is completed by sending an e-mail with the tracking number to the Buyer.
- Orders are delivered by GLS courier, and their status can be tracked on the website: PACKAGE TRACKING
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Przelewy24 - quick online transfers (for deliveries within the European Union).
- Payment on delivery - payment to the courier on delivery (for deliveries within Poland).
- ATTENTION!! If the packaging is damaged, or the ordered goods are found to be damaged or defective:
- The Customer should refuse to accept the delivery.
- The Courier in this situation is obliged to complete a document of damaged goods, which should be signed by the Customer.
- The document of damaged goods constitutes the grounds for redispatch of undamaged goods or refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer should notify Customer Services of such damage on: 58 770-22-96 or email@example.com
3. SHIPPING COST
- The shipping cost in Poland is 15.50 PLN for paid orders (Przelewy24, traditional transfer).
- The cost of shipping in Poland is 19.00 PLN for orders sent with cash on delivery (payment on delivery).
|Country / Weight||0-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-15 kg||15-25 kg||25-30 kg||Delivery (working days)|
|Austria||73 PLN||76 PLN||81 PLN||89 PLN||93 PLN||2 days|
|Belgium||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Bulgaria||86 PLN||90 PLN||94 PLN||103 PLN||107 PLN||4 days|
|Croatia||127 PLN||130 PLN||136 PLN||142 PLN||147 PLN||3-4 days|
|Cyprus||200 PLN||322 PLN||503 PLN||805 PLN||957 PLN||5 days|
|Czech Republic||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Denmark||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Estonia||90 PLN||94 PLN||97 PLN||104 PLN||107 PLN||2-3 days|
|Finland||126 PLN||135 PLN||145 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||5-7 days|
|France||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||116 PLN||127 PLN||3-4 days|
|France (Corsica)||196 PLN||206 PLN||215 PLN||239 PLN||249 PLN||4-5 days|
|Germany||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Greece||198 PLN||347 PLN||494 PLN||566 PLN||670 PLN||5 days|
|Greece (Athens, Piraeus)||220 PLN||372 PLN||523 PLN||587 PLN||695 PLN||4 days|
|Hungary||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Ireland||122 PLN||123 PLN||127 PLN||132 PLN||135 PLN||4 days|
|Italy||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||103 PLN||106 PLN||3-4 days|
|Latvia||76 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||90 PLN||93 PLN||2-3 days|
|Lithuania||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2-3 days|
|Luxembourg||64 PLN||69 PLN||73 PLN||83 PLN||86 PLN||2 days|
|Malta||228 PLN||348 PLN||457 PLN||576 PLN||632 PLN||4 days|
|Netherlands||64 PLN||69 PLN||69 PLN||76 PLN||80 PLN||3 days|
|Portugal||142 PLN||146 PLN||152 PLN||162 PLN||166 PLN||4-5 days|
|Portugal (Azores, Madeira)||284 PLN||387 PLN||668 PLN||908 PLN||908 PLN||5-7 days|
|Romania||84 PLN||86 PLN||90 PLN||97 PLN||100 PLN||3 days|
|Slovakia||59 PLN||63 PLN||67 PLN||71 PLN||73 PLN||2 days|
|Slovenia||99 PLN||102 PLN||107 PLN||114 PLN||120 PLN||3 days|
|Spain||124 PLN||127 PLN||130 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||4 days|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||319 PLN||354 PLN||390 PLN||496 PLN||516 PLN||5-6 days|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||514 PLN||526 PLN||584 PLN||771 PLN||871 PLN||6-7 days|
|Sweden||109 PLN||112 PLN||117 PLN||126 PLN||129 PLN||4-6 days|