GOLD Creatine 300g
LEVRONE GOLD CREATINE is a supplement in the form of tasteless and easily soluble powder with high creatine content. Supplementation with creatine monohydrate has been used in amateur and professional sport for many years.
LEVRONE GOLD CREATINE is a supplement in the form of tasteless and easily soluble powder with high creatine content. Supplementation with creatine monohydrate has been used in amateur and professional sport for many years. Also people exercising recreationally can use the preparation - creatine is used in various forms of physical activity and at every level of advancement. It is recommended for women and men alike, especially during the period of regular trainings and work on shaping the figure. The product has been additionally enriched with vitamin B6. The composition does not contain sugar, which makes it possible to use the preparation during weight loss and fat tissue reduction.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE GOLD CREATINE ingredients?
• Pure creatine monohydrate - problem-free solubility and natural taste allow you to use the product as an addition to e.g. protein supplements, gainers or pre-training products
• Regular supplementation with creatine contributes to an increase in physical performance during short-term and intensive exercise[1,2,3]
• Creatine may prove important for a number of issues related to physical activity including fatigue reduction and glycogen resynthesis
• Some scientific work indicates that creatine may exhibit antioxidant potential
• Some studies indicate that the use of creatine during strength training promotes increased lean muscle mass and strength[5,6]
• Vitamin B6 supports normal nervous system function, maintenance of optimal energy metabolism, and reduction of feelings of fatigue
• Vitamin B6 contributes to normal glycogen metabolism
• Vitamin B6 has a beneficial effect on regulation of hormonal activity
1. Kerksick, Chad M., et al. "ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
2. Komisji, Rozporządzenie. "Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci." Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
3. Kreider, Richard B., et al. "International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 14.1 (2017): 1-18.
4. Sestili, Piero, et al. "Creatine as an antioxidant." Amino acids 40.5 (2011): 1385-1396.
5. Antonio, Jose, and Victoria Ciccone. "The effects of pre versus post workout supplementation of creatine monohydrate on body composition and strength." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 10.1 (2013): 1-8.
6. Mills, Scotty, et al. "Effects of Creatine Supplementation during Resistance Training Sessions in Physically Active Young Adults." Nutrients 12.6 (2020): 1880.
|Serving size ~1 Scoops (5 g) Servings per packaging : 60|
|Amount per serving||5 g|
|Creatine monohydrate||5 g|
|of which creatine||4,4 g|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg (100%)***|
*** %NRV - Nutrient reference values
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. After supplement consumption weight increase may be observed. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children.
1. PROCESSING OF ORDERS
- Orders placed on working days (Monday - Friday) will be processed within 24 hours.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders placed on weekends (Saturday - Sunday) will be processed on Monday.
- Order processing is completed by sending an e-mail with the tracking number to the Buyer.
- Orders are delivered by GLS courier, and their status can be tracked on the website: PACKAGE TRACKING
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Przelewy24 - quick online transfers (for deliveries within the European Union).
- Payment on delivery - payment to the courier on delivery (for deliveries within Poland).
- ATTENTION!! If the packaging is damaged, or the ordered goods are found to be damaged or defective:
- The Customer should refuse to accept the delivery.
- The Courier in this situation is obliged to complete a document of damaged goods, which should be signed by the Customer.
- The document of damaged goods constitutes the grounds for redispatch of undamaged goods or refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer should notify Customer Services of such damage on: 58 770-22-96 or email@example.com
3. SHIPPING COST
- The shipping cost in Poland is 15.50 PLN for paid orders (Przelewy24, traditional transfer).
- The cost of shipping in Poland is 19.00 PLN for orders sent with cash on delivery (payment on delivery).
|Country / Weight||0-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-15 kg||15-25 kg||25-30 kg||Delivery (working days)|
|Austria||73 PLN||76 PLN||81 PLN||89 PLN||93 PLN||2 days|
|Belgium||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Bulgaria||86 PLN||90 PLN||94 PLN||103 PLN||107 PLN||4 days|
|Croatia||127 PLN||130 PLN||136 PLN||142 PLN||147 PLN||3-4 days|
|Cyprus||200 PLN||322 PLN||503 PLN||805 PLN||957 PLN||5 days|
|Czech Republic||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Denmark||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Estonia||90 PLN||94 PLN||97 PLN||104 PLN||107 PLN||2-3 days|
|Finland||126 PLN||135 PLN||145 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||5-7 days|
|France||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||116 PLN||127 PLN||3-4 days|
|France (Corsica)||196 PLN||206 PLN||215 PLN||239 PLN||249 PLN||4-5 days|
|Germany||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Greece||198 PLN||347 PLN||494 PLN||566 PLN||670 PLN||5 days|
|Greece (Athens, Piraeus)||220 PLN||372 PLN||523 PLN||587 PLN||695 PLN||4 days|
|Hungary||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Ireland||122 PLN||123 PLN||127 PLN||132 PLN||135 PLN||4 days|
|Italy||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||103 PLN||106 PLN||3-4 days|
|Latvia||76 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||90 PLN||93 PLN||2-3 days|
|Lithuania||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2-3 days|
|Luxembourg||64 PLN||69 PLN||73 PLN||83 PLN||86 PLN||2 days|
|Malta||228 PLN||348 PLN||457 PLN||576 PLN||632 PLN||4 days|
|Netherlands||64 PLN||69 PLN||69 PLN||76 PLN||80 PLN||3 days|
|Portugal||142 PLN||146 PLN||152 PLN||162 PLN||166 PLN||4-5 days|
|Portugal (Azores, Madeira)||284 PLN||387 PLN||668 PLN||908 PLN||908 PLN||5-7 days|
|Romania||84 PLN||86 PLN||90 PLN||97 PLN||100 PLN||3 days|
|Slovakia||59 PLN||63 PLN||67 PLN||71 PLN||73 PLN||2 days|
|Slovenia||99 PLN||102 PLN||107 PLN||114 PLN||120 PLN||3 days|
|Spain||124 PLN||127 PLN||130 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||4 days|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||319 PLN||354 PLN||390 PLN||496 PLN||516 PLN||5-6 days|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||514 PLN||526 PLN||584 PLN||771 PLN||871 PLN||6-7 days|
|Sweden||109 PLN||112 PLN||117 PLN||126 PLN||129 PLN||4-6 days|