Levro Shield 300g
Supplementing the diet with L-glutamine and beta-glucan, recommended for athletes and physically active people.
The composition of LEVRONE LEVRO SHIELD is a high class concentrated L-glutamine, which was prepared in the form of easily soluble powder. The amino acid has been enriched in beta-glucan from barley. The supplement is recommended for physically active people, especially those who train for strength, endurance and bodybuilding. Glutamine deficiencies can be noticed during periods of increased psychophysical activity, weakened immunity or a poorly balanced diet (low in complete protein). The natural taste of the product and its easy solubility make the supplement a perfect addition to BCAA amino acids, protein supplements, carbo supplements or creatine.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE LEVRO SHIELD ingredients?
• L-glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the human body, as well as a fundamental component of muscle tissue[1,2]
• According to some sources, L-glutamine can influence cell volume growth[1,3,4]
• Some scientific studie indicate that glutamine supplementation may stimulate protein and glycogen synthesis processes[1,3,4,5]
• L-glutamine may be a valuable dietary supplement for maintaining a healthy digestive system
• The presence of beta-glucan may support the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
• The product is a very good form of supplementation for supplements containing amino acids or complete protein
1. Kerksick, Chad M., et al. "ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
2. Garlick, Peter J. "The role of leucine in the regulation of protein metabolism." The Journal of nutrition 135.6 (2005): 1553S-1556S.
3. REnniE, MICHAEL J., et al. "Glutamine metabolism and transport in skeletal muscle and heart and their clinical relevance." The Journal of nutrition 126.suppl_4 (1996): 1142S-1149S.
4. Rennie, M. J., et al. "Amino acid transport in heart and skeletal muscle and the functional consequences." Biochemical Society Transactions 24.3 (1996): 869-874.
5. Varnier, M. A. U. R. I. Z. I. O., et al. "Stimulatory effect of glutamine on glycogen accumulation in human skeletal muscle." American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism 269.2 (1995): E309-E315.
6. Camilleri, áM, et al. "Intestinal barrier function in health and gastrointestinal disease." Neurogastroenterology & Motility 24.6 (2012): 503-512.
7. Komisji, Rozporządzenie. "Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci." Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
Serving size:~1 scoop (4,5 g)
Servings per container: ~67
Ingredients: L-glutamine, beta-glucan (from barley).
Mix 1 scoop of powder (~4,5 g) with 250 ml of water. Drink 1 portion immediately after workout.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children. Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze. The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount. If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
1. PROCESSING OF ORDERS
- Orders placed on working days (Monday - Friday) will be processed within 24 hours.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders placed on weekends (Saturday - Sunday) will be processed on Monday.
- Order processing is completed by sending an e-mail with the tracking number to the Buyer.
- Orders are delivered by GLS courier, and their status can be tracked on the website: PACKAGE TRACKING
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Przelewy24 - quick online transfers (for deliveries within the European Union).
- Payment on delivery - payment to the courier on delivery (for deliveries within Poland).
- ATTENTION!! If the packaging is damaged, or the ordered goods are found to be damaged or defective:
- The Customer should refuse to accept the delivery.
- The Courier in this situation is obliged to complete a document of damaged goods, which should be signed by the Customer.
- The document of damaged goods constitutes the grounds for redispatch of undamaged goods or refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer should notify Customer Services of such damage on: 58 770-22-96 or email@example.com
3. SHIPPING COST
- The shipping cost in Poland is 15.50 PLN for paid orders (Przelewy24, traditional transfer).
- The cost of shipping in Poland is 19.00 PLN for orders sent with cash on delivery (payment on delivery).
|Country / Weight||0-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-15 kg||15-25 kg||25-30 kg||Delivery (working days)|
|Austria||73 PLN||76 PLN||81 PLN||89 PLN||93 PLN||2 days|
|Belgium||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Bulgaria||86 PLN||90 PLN||94 PLN||103 PLN||107 PLN||4 days|
|Croatia||127 PLN||130 PLN||136 PLN||142 PLN||147 PLN||3-4 days|
|Cyprus||200 PLN||322 PLN||503 PLN||805 PLN||957 PLN||5 days|
|Czech Republic||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Denmark||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Estonia||90 PLN||94 PLN||97 PLN||104 PLN||107 PLN||2-3 days|
|Finland||126 PLN||135 PLN||145 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||5-7 days|
|France||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||116 PLN||127 PLN||3-4 days|
|France (Corsica)||196 PLN||206 PLN||215 PLN||239 PLN||249 PLN||4-5 days|
|Germany||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Greece||198 PLN||347 PLN||494 PLN||566 PLN||670 PLN||5 days|
|Greece (Athens, Piraeus)||220 PLN||372 PLN||523 PLN||587 PLN||695 PLN||4 days|
|Hungary||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Ireland||122 PLN||123 PLN||127 PLN||132 PLN||135 PLN||4 days|
|Italy||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||103 PLN||106 PLN||3-4 days|
|Latvia||76 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||90 PLN||93 PLN||2-3 days|
|Lithuania||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2-3 days|
|Luxembourg||64 PLN||69 PLN||73 PLN||83 PLN||86 PLN||2 days|
|Malta||228 PLN||348 PLN||457 PLN||576 PLN||632 PLN||4 days|
|Netherlands||64 PLN||69 PLN||69 PLN||76 PLN||80 PLN||3 days|
|Portugal||142 PLN||146 PLN||152 PLN||162 PLN||166 PLN||4-5 days|
|Portugal (Azores, Madeira)||284 PLN||387 PLN||668 PLN||908 PLN||908 PLN||5-7 days|
|Romania||84 PLN||86 PLN||90 PLN||97 PLN||100 PLN||3 days|
|Slovakia||59 PLN||63 PLN||67 PLN||71 PLN||73 PLN||2 days|
|Slovenia||99 PLN||102 PLN||107 PLN||114 PLN||120 PLN||3 days|
|Spain||124 PLN||127 PLN||130 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||4 days|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||319 PLN||354 PLN||390 PLN||496 PLN||516 PLN||5-6 days|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||514 PLN||526 PLN||584 PLN||771 PLN||871 PLN||6-7 days|
|Sweden||109 PLN||112 PLN||117 PLN||126 PLN||129 PLN||4-6 days|