Levro Crea 240g
Supplementing the diet with creatine in four different forms, recommended for adults performing high intensity exercise.
The supplement LEVRONE LEVRO CREA is an exceptional preparation enriching the daily diet with a precisely determined portion of creatine. The formula is a unique combination of as many as four forms of creatine which due to different kinetics of absorption have different rates of assimilation. This means that the action of the supplied creatine is extended in time, which may be beneficial for physically active people. The product has been prepared in the form of an easily soluble powder with refreshing and fruity flavours. The composition is completely free from added sugar - an ideal solution for people watching their figure and limiting unnecessary calories.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE LEVRO CREA ingredients?
• A unique and well thought-out formula containing as many as four different forms of creatine!
• A unique combination of optimally selected proportions of malate (tricreatine), monohydrate, magnesium chelate and hydrochloride - over 4.9 g of pure creatine in a single serving!
• Creatine supplementation can be valuable for endurance
• The use of creatine during periods of short-term and intense exercise promotes increased physical performance[2,3,4]
• Creatine may have valuable effects on weight gain and muscle mass[5,6]
• The effects of creatine may be beneficial for increasing glycogen stores
• Juicy fruit and extremely refreshing flavors that are not dictated by added sugar - no extra calories in your daily diet!
1. Armentano, Matthew J., et al. "The effect and safety of short-term creatine supplementation on performance of push-ups." Military medicine 172.3 (2007): 312-317.
2. Komisji, Rozporządzenie. "Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci." Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
3. Kreider, Richard B., et al. "International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 14.1 (2017): 1-18.
4. Law, Yu Li Lydia, et al. "Effects of two and five days of creatine loading on muscular strength and anaerobic power in trained athletes." The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 23.3 (2009): 906-914.
5. Kilduff, Liam P., et al. "Effects of creatine on isometric bench-press performance in resistance-trained humans." Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 34.7 (2002): 1176-1183.
6. Kreider, Richard B. "Effects of creatine supplementation on performance and training adaptations." Molecular and cellular biochemistry 244.1 (2003): 89-94.
7. LOON, Luc JC VAN, et al. "Creatine supplementation increases glycogen storage but not GLUT-4 expression in human skeletal muscle." Clinical science 106.1 (2004): 99-106.
Serving size:~1 scoop (6,9 g)
Servings per container: 35
Of which creatine
Of which creatine
Magnesium creatine chelate
Of which creatine
Of which creatine
Ingredients: Tri-creatine malate, creatine monohydrate, magnesium creatine chelate, creatine hydrochloride, flavourings2,6, flavouring1,3,4,5, red beet concentrate1,2, anti-caking agents (E551, E341), colour (E160a3,5, E1416, E1324), sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K).
Flavours: Pomegranate1, Apple-cranberry2, Orange3, Blue Raspberry4, Lemon5, Strawberry-lime6.
Mix ~1 scoop of powder (6,9 g) with 250 ml of water, drink before training.
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. After supplement consumption weight increase may be observed. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze.
The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount.
If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
1. PROCESSING OF ORDERS
- Orders placed on working days (Monday - Friday) will be processed within 24 hours.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders placed on weekends (Saturday - Sunday) will be processed on Monday.
- Order processing is completed by sending an e-mail with the tracking number to the Buyer.
- Orders are delivered by GLS courier, and their status can be tracked on the website: PACKAGE TRACKING
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Przelewy24 - quick online transfers (for deliveries within the European Union).
- Payment on delivery - payment to the courier on delivery (for deliveries within Poland).
- ATTENTION!! If the packaging is damaged, or the ordered goods are found to be damaged or defective:
- The Customer should refuse to accept the delivery.
- The Courier in this situation is obliged to complete a document of damaged goods, which should be signed by the Customer.
- The document of damaged goods constitutes the grounds for redispatch of undamaged goods or refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer should notify Customer Services of such damage on: 58 770-22-96 or email@example.com
3. SHIPPING COST
- The shipping cost in Poland is 15.50 PLN for paid orders (Przelewy24, traditional transfer).
- The cost of shipping in Poland is 19.00 PLN for orders sent with cash on delivery (payment on delivery).
|Country / Weight||0-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-15 kg||15-25 kg||25-30 kg||Delivery (working days)|
|Austria||73 PLN||76 PLN||81 PLN||89 PLN||93 PLN||2 days|
|Belgium||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Bulgaria||86 PLN||90 PLN||94 PLN||103 PLN||107 PLN||4 days|
|Croatia||127 PLN||130 PLN||136 PLN||142 PLN||147 PLN||3-4 days|
|Cyprus||200 PLN||322 PLN||503 PLN||805 PLN||957 PLN||5 days|
|Czech Republic||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Denmark||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Estonia||90 PLN||94 PLN||97 PLN||104 PLN||107 PLN||2-3 days|
|Finland||126 PLN||135 PLN||145 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||5-7 days|
|France||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||116 PLN||127 PLN||3-4 days|
|France (Corsica)||196 PLN||206 PLN||215 PLN||239 PLN||249 PLN||4-5 days|
|Germany||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Greece||198 PLN||347 PLN||494 PLN||566 PLN||670 PLN||5 days|
|Greece (Athens, Piraeus)||220 PLN||372 PLN||523 PLN||587 PLN||695 PLN||4 days|
|Hungary||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Ireland||122 PLN||123 PLN||127 PLN||132 PLN||135 PLN||4 days|
|Italy||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||103 PLN||106 PLN||3-4 days|
|Latvia||76 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||90 PLN||93 PLN||2-3 days|
|Lithuania||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2-3 days|
|Luxembourg||64 PLN||69 PLN||73 PLN||83 PLN||86 PLN||2 days|
|Malta||228 PLN||348 PLN||457 PLN||576 PLN||632 PLN||4 days|
|Netherlands||64 PLN||69 PLN||69 PLN||76 PLN||80 PLN||3 days|
|Portugal||142 PLN||146 PLN||152 PLN||162 PLN||166 PLN||4-5 days|
|Portugal (Azores, Madeira)||284 PLN||387 PLN||668 PLN||908 PLN||908 PLN||5-7 days|
|Romania||84 PLN||86 PLN||90 PLN||97 PLN||100 PLN||3 days|
|Slovakia||59 PLN||63 PLN||67 PLN||71 PLN||73 PLN||2 days|
|Slovenia||99 PLN||102 PLN||107 PLN||114 PLN||120 PLN||3 days|
|Spain||124 PLN||127 PLN||130 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||4 days|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||319 PLN||354 PLN||390 PLN||496 PLN||516 PLN||5-6 days|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||514 PLN||526 PLN||584 PLN||771 PLN||871 PLN||6-7 days|
|Sweden||109 PLN||112 PLN||117 PLN||126 PLN||129 PLN||4-6 days|