Levro Whey Supreme 2kg
- contributes to a growth in muscle mass
- contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
LEVRONE LEVRO WHEY SUPREME is a high-protein supplement which enables you to enrich your daily diet with complete proteins. The formula consists mainly of high-quality whey protein concentrate (WPC) - one of the most popular forms of proteins chosen by recreational and professional athletes. The protein used is a rich source of valuable amino acids, including the exogenous BCAA complex. The nutrient is available in 12 incredibly delicious flavours, and its effortless solubility enables it to be used as a meal supplement (e.g. in fruit shakes, oatmeal or desserts).
What are the advantages of LEVRONE LEVRO WHEY SUPREME ingredients?
• Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, which can be beneficial during a period of regular training and athletic body shaping[1,2]
• Protein helps maintain healthy bones[2,3]
• Wholesome protein is a good source of essential amino acids[4,5]
• EAA and BCAA amino acids can affect muscle-building protein synthesis[4,5,6]
• A great addition to everyday meals - the perfect way to break up a boring diet
1. Morton, Robert W., et al. "A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults." British journal of sports medicine 52.6 (2018): 376-384.
2.Komisji, Rozporządzenie. "Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci." Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
3. Witard, Oliver C., et al. "Protein considerations for optimising skeletal muscle mass in healthy young and older adults." Nutrients 8.4 (2016): 181.
4. Jäger, Ralf, et al. "International society of sports nutrition position stand: protein and exercise." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 14.1 (2017): 1-25.
5. Kerksick, Chad M., et al. "ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
6. Børsheim, Elisabet, et al. "Essential amino acids and muscle protein recovery from resistance exercise." American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism (2002).
Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (from milk), cocoa2, flavourings1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13, flavouring2,11, cocoa10,11, instant coffee12, thickener (xanthan gum), salt2,8,11, red beet juice concentrate3,4,5,9, colour [(E163)5, (E141)8, (E160a)1,6,7,13], acidity regulator (citric acid)3,4,5,6, anti-caking agent (E551), sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K).
Flavours: Vanilla1, Chocolate2, Strawberry3, Raspberry4, White Chocolate Cranberry5, Lemon Cheesecake6, Cookies with Cream7, Pistachio8, Strawberry-Banana9, Bunty10, Snikers11, Coffee frappe12, Banana-peach13
Whey protein concentrate powder for preparing high protein shakes. Product is designed for athletes and physically active people with a higher demand for proteins.
Serving size:~1 scoop (30 g)
Servings per container: ~66 (2 kg)
|Nutrition Value||100 g||30 g|
|Energy||1604 kJ / 379 kcal||477 kJ / 113 kcal|
|Fat||6,4 g||1,9 g|
|of which saturates||4,4 g||1,3 g|
|Carbohydrate||6,4 g||1,9 g|
|of which sugars||4,9 g||1,5 g|
|Protein||74 g||22 g|
|Salt||0,5 g||0,15 g|
|Amino acid profile||100 g Protein|
|Total Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)||24,9 g|
|L-aspartic acid||11,6 g|
|L-glutamic acid||19,0 g|
Mix ~1 scoop of powder (30 g) with 200-250 ml of water or milk. Use before and immediately after workout.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is recommended. May contain cereals (gluten), eggs, soy. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze. The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount. If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
1. PROCESSING OF ORDERS
- Orders placed on working days (Monday - Friday) will be processed within 24 hours.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders placed on weekends (Saturday - Sunday) will be processed on Monday.
- Order processing is completed by sending an e-mail with the tracking number to the Buyer.
- Orders are delivered by GLS courier, and their status can be tracked on the website: PACKAGE TRACKING
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Przelewy24 - quick online transfers (for deliveries within the European Union).
- Payment on delivery - payment to the courier on delivery (for deliveries within Poland).
- ATTENTION!! If the packaging is damaged, or the ordered goods are found to be damaged or defective:
- The Customer should refuse to accept the delivery.
- The Courier in this situation is obliged to complete a document of damaged goods, which should be signed by the Customer.
- The document of damaged goods constitutes the grounds for redispatch of undamaged goods or refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer should notify Customer Services of such damage on: 58 770-22-96 or email@example.com
3. SHIPPING COST
- The shipping cost in Poland is 15.50 PLN for paid orders (Przelewy24, traditional transfer).
- The cost of shipping in Poland is 19.00 PLN for orders sent with cash on delivery (payment on delivery).
|Country / Weight||0-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-15 kg||15-25 kg||25-30 kg||Delivery (working days)|
|Austria||73 PLN||76 PLN||81 PLN||89 PLN||93 PLN||2 days|
|Belgium||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Bulgaria||86 PLN||90 PLN||94 PLN||103 PLN||107 PLN||4 days|
|Croatia||127 PLN||130 PLN||136 PLN||142 PLN||147 PLN||3-4 days|
|Cyprus||200 PLN||322 PLN||503 PLN||805 PLN||957 PLN||5 days|
|Czech Republic||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Denmark||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Estonia||90 PLN||94 PLN||97 PLN||104 PLN||107 PLN||2-3 days|
|Finland||126 PLN||135 PLN||145 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||5-7 days|
|France||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||116 PLN||127 PLN||3-4 days|
|France (Corsica)||196 PLN||206 PLN||215 PLN||239 PLN||249 PLN||4-5 days|
|Germany||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Greece||198 PLN||347 PLN||494 PLN||566 PLN||670 PLN||5 days|
|Greece (Athens, Piraeus)||220 PLN||372 PLN||523 PLN||587 PLN||695 PLN||4 days|
|Hungary||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Ireland||122 PLN||123 PLN||127 PLN||132 PLN||135 PLN||4 days|
|Italy||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||103 PLN||106 PLN||3-4 days|
|Latvia||76 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||90 PLN||93 PLN||2-3 days|
|Lithuania||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2-3 days|
|Luxembourg||64 PLN||69 PLN||73 PLN||83 PLN||86 PLN||2 days|
|Malta||228 PLN||348 PLN||457 PLN||576 PLN||632 PLN||4 days|
|Netherlands||64 PLN||69 PLN||69 PLN||76 PLN||80 PLN||3 days|
|Portugal||142 PLN||146 PLN||152 PLN||162 PLN||166 PLN||4-5 days|
|Portugal (Azores, Madeira)||284 PLN||387 PLN||668 PLN||908 PLN||908 PLN||5-7 days|
|Romania||84 PLN||86 PLN||90 PLN||97 PLN||100 PLN||3 days|
|Slovakia||59 PLN||63 PLN||67 PLN||71 PLN||73 PLN||2 days|
|Slovenia||99 PLN||102 PLN||107 PLN||114 PLN||120 PLN||3 days|
|Spain||124 PLN||127 PLN||130 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||4 days|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||319 PLN||354 PLN||390 PLN||496 PLN||516 PLN||5-6 days|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||514 PLN||526 PLN||584 PLN||771 PLN||871 PLN||6-7 days|
|Sweden||109 PLN||112 PLN||117 PLN||126 PLN||129 PLN||4-6 days|