Levro Mono 300g
Supplementing the diet with creatine and beta-glucan, recommended for adults performing high intensity exercise. Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise, beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of creatine.
LEVRONE LEVRO MONO is a product in the form of an easily dissolvable powder which allows you to enrich your everyday diet with high quality creatine monohydrate. The product can be used by beginners and professional athletes as well as by recreational sportsmen who desire additional support while working on their muscular physiques. The composition of the supplement has been additionally supplemented with beta-glucan. The product's natural taste and easy solubility allow it to be used as an addition to other supplements such as gainers, pre-training supplements or beta-alanine.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE LEVRO MONO ingredients?
• Creatine supplementation may prove to support body mass and muscle growth during regular exercise[1,2]
• Creatine use contributes to increased physical performance during short-term and intense exercise[3,4]
• Creatine monohydrate can be a valuable dietary supplement for increasing training adaptation and enhancing the process of muscle hypetrophy[5,6]
• Creatine, by affecting water retention, can increase cellular hydration and improve hydration in exercisers
• Creatine supplementation has been recommended for years for physically active people - at every level and in various sports disciplines
• The addition of ꞵ-glucan may have a beneficial effect on maintaining optimal cholesterol levels
1. Kreider, Richard B. "Effects of creatine supplementation on performance and training adaptations." Molecular and cellular biochemistry 244.1 (2003): 89-94.
2. Saremi, A., et al. "Effects of oral creatine and resistance training on serum myostatin and GASP-1." Molecular and cellular endocrinology 317.1-2 (2010): 25-30.
3. Komisji, Rozporządzenie. "Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci." Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
4. Kreider, Richard B., et al. "International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 14.1 (2017): 1-18.
5. Willoughby, Darryn S., and John Rosene. "Effects of oral creatine and resistance training on myosin heavy chain expression." Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 33.10 (2001): 1674-1681.
6. Olsen, Steen, et al. "Creatine supplementation augments the increase in satellite cell and myonuclei number in human skeletal muscle induced by strength training." The Journal of physiology 573.2 (2006): 525-534.
7. Easton, Chris, Stephen Turner, and Yannis P. Pitsiladis. "Creatine and glycerol hyperhydration in trained subjects before exercise in the heat." International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism 17.1 (2007): 70-91.
Serving size:~1 scoop (4,5 g)
Servings per container: ~67
|Amount per||4,5 g|
|Creatine monohydrate||4,5 g|
|Of which creatine||4 g|
Ingredients: Creatine monohydrate, beta-glucan (from barley).
Mix 1 scoop of powder (~4,5 g) with 250 ml of water, drink ½ serving before and ½ serving after training.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. After supplement consumption weight increase may be observed. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children. Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze. The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount. If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.
1. PROCESSING OF ORDERS
- Orders placed on working days (Monday - Friday) will be processed within 24 hours.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders placed on weekends (Saturday - Sunday) will be processed on Monday.
- Order processing is completed by sending an e-mail with the tracking number to the Buyer.
- Orders are delivered by GLS courier, and their status can be tracked on the website: PACKAGE TRACKING
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Przelewy24 - quick online transfers (for deliveries within the European Union).
- Payment on delivery - payment to the courier on delivery (for deliveries within Poland).
- ATTENTION!! If the packaging is damaged, or the ordered goods are found to be damaged or defective:
- The Customer should refuse to accept the delivery.
- The Courier in this situation is obliged to complete a document of damaged goods, which should be signed by the Customer.
- The document of damaged goods constitutes the grounds for redispatch of undamaged goods or refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer should notify Customer Services of such damage on: 58 770-22-96 or email@example.com
3. SHIPPING COST
- The shipping cost in Poland is 15.50 PLN for paid orders (Przelewy24, traditional transfer).
- The cost of shipping in Poland is 19.00 PLN for orders sent with cash on delivery (payment on delivery).
|Country / Weight||0-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-15 kg||15-25 kg||25-30 kg||Delivery (working days)|
|Austria||73 PLN||76 PLN||81 PLN||89 PLN||93 PLN||2 days|
|Belgium||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Bulgaria||86 PLN||90 PLN||94 PLN||103 PLN||107 PLN||4 days|
|Croatia||127 PLN||130 PLN||136 PLN||142 PLN||147 PLN||3-4 days|
|Cyprus||200 PLN||322 PLN||503 PLN||805 PLN||957 PLN||5 days|
|Czech Republic||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Denmark||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Estonia||90 PLN||94 PLN||97 PLN||104 PLN||107 PLN||2-3 days|
|Finland||126 PLN||135 PLN||145 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||5-7 days|
|France||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||116 PLN||127 PLN||3-4 days|
|France (Corsica)||196 PLN||206 PLN||215 PLN||239 PLN||249 PLN||4-5 days|
|Germany||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Greece||198 PLN||347 PLN||494 PLN||566 PLN||670 PLN||5 days|
|Greece (Athens, Piraeus)||220 PLN||372 PLN||523 PLN||587 PLN||695 PLN||4 days|
|Hungary||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Ireland||122 PLN||123 PLN||127 PLN||132 PLN||135 PLN||4 days|
|Italy||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||103 PLN||106 PLN||3-4 days|
|Latvia||76 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||90 PLN||93 PLN||2-3 days|
|Lithuania||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2-3 days|
|Luxembourg||64 PLN||69 PLN||73 PLN||83 PLN||86 PLN||2 days|
|Malta||228 PLN||348 PLN||457 PLN||576 PLN||632 PLN||4 days|
|Netherlands||64 PLN||69 PLN||69 PLN||76 PLN||80 PLN||3 days|
|Portugal||142 PLN||146 PLN||152 PLN||162 PLN||166 PLN||4-5 days|
|Portugal (Azores, Madeira)||284 PLN||387 PLN||668 PLN||908 PLN||908 PLN||5-7 days|
|Romania||84 PLN||86 PLN||90 PLN||97 PLN||100 PLN||3 days|
|Slovakia||59 PLN||63 PLN||67 PLN||71 PLN||73 PLN||2 days|
|Slovenia||99 PLN||102 PLN||107 PLN||114 PLN||120 PLN||3 days|
|Spain||124 PLN||127 PLN||130 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||4 days|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||319 PLN||354 PLN||390 PLN||496 PLN||516 PLN||5-6 days|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||514 PLN||526 PLN||584 PLN||771 PLN||871 PLN||6-7 days|
|Sweden||109 PLN||112 PLN||117 PLN||126 PLN||129 PLN||4-6 days|