Levrone OMEGA 3 90caps
Fatty acids in soft gelatine capsules. Product containing premium fine fish oil converted to 18% EPA and 12% DHA. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA). DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA).
LEVRONE WELLNESS OMEGA 3 capsules are a dietary supplement, which makes it possible to enrich a daily diet with omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. The product has been prepared from high quality fish oil, which is standardized for 30% content of omega-3 acids (EPA and DHA). The composition has been additionally enriched with vitamin E. Supplementation with the preparation is recommended for people taking care of a varied diet, people exercising recreationally, professional athletes, seniors and anyone who wants to maintain optimal health.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE WELLNESS OMEGA 3 ingredients?
• EPA and DHA polyunsaturated fatty acids have a beneficial effect on the proper functioning of the heart
• Maintaining an optimal supply of omega-3 fatty acids can be a valuable support for people with cardiovascular problems
• DHA acid supports proper brain function and vision
• Supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids may be helpful for the problem of excessive dry eye and related abnormalities
• A diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids may be valuable in addressing inflammation and oxidative stress[4,5]
1. Komisji, Rozporządzenie. "Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci." Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
2. Kris-Etherton, Penny M., William S. Harris, and Lawrence J. Appel. "Fish consumption, fish oil, omega-3 fatty acids, and cardiovascular disease." Circulation 106.21 (2002): 2747-2757.
3. Kangari, Haleh, et al. "Short-term consumption of oral omega-3 and dry eye syndrome."Ophthalmology 120.11 (2013): 2191-2196.
4. Bloomer, Richard J., et al. "Effect of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acid on resting and exercise-induced inflammatory and oxidative stress biomarkers: a randomized, placebo controlled, cross-over study." Lipids in health and disease 8.1 (2009): 36.
5. Calder, Philip C. "Omega-3 fatty acids and inflammatory processes." Nutrients 2.3 (2010): 355-374.
OMEGA 3. Food supplement. Fatty acids in soft gelatine capsules. Product containing premium fine fish oil converted to 18% EPA and 12% DHA. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA). DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA).
Recommended use: Take 2 capsules twice a day.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 45
|Amount in||2 capsules||4 capsules|
|Vitamin E||6,7 mg α-TE (56% NRV)||13,3 mg α-TE (111% NRV)|
|Fish oil (Standardized to 18% EPA and 12% DHA)||2000 mg||4000 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||360 mg||720 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||240 mg||480 mg|
%NRV – Nutrient Reference Values
Ingredients: Fish oil (source of omega-3-acids), capsule [gelatin, humectant (glycerol), purified water], vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopherol).
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. People with hemophilia, taking blood-thinning medication, pregnant or nursing women should consult their doctor before using omega-3 supplement. Keep out of reach of young children.
Orders are processed within 24 hours (business days: Monday - Friday). Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday begin on Monday. Each completed order is completed by sending an e-mail to the Buyer with information containing the number of the consignment note and confirmation of dispatch. Shipments are delivered by GLS courier. The customer on the website https://gls-group.eu/PL/pl/sledzenie-paczek has the possibility to check the status of the shipment thanks to the number of the consignment note.
The cost of delivery depends on the value of the order.
In the case of damage to the transport packaging that may have an impact on the damage to the goods or the defects of the ordered goods, the customer should refuse to accept the package. The courier is obliged to complete the damage document in such a situation. The Customer signs the damage document submitted by the Courier, which is the basis for immediate re-sending of the non-defective (undamaged) good or immediate return of the paid amount. At the same time, the Customer should notify the Customer Service Office of this damage - by phone: 58 770 22 96 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Methods of payment
The shop offers the following payment methods:
- cash on delivery (payment to the courier upon delivery)
- via the Przelewy24.pl payment system
International shipment by GLS
|Country||0 - 5 kg||5 - 10 kg||10 - 15 kg||15 - 25kg||25-30 kg||Delivery time|
|Austria||65,00 zł||68,00 zł||73,00 zł||78,00 zł||83,00 zł||2|
|Belgium||60,00 zł||64,00 zł||66,00 zł||73,00 zł||77,00 zł||3|
|Bulgaria||88,00 zł||91,00 zł||94,00 zł||100,00 zł||100,00 zł||4|
|Croatia||118,00 zł||121,00 zł||126,00 zł||132,00 zł||137,00 zł||3-4|
|Cyprus||180,00 zł||310,00 zł||440,00 zł||700,00 zł||830,00 zł||5|
|Czech Republic||54,00 zł||58,00 zł||59,00 zł||64,00 zł||66,00 zł||2|
|Denmark||59,00 zł||64,00 zł||66,00 zł||75,00 zł||77,00 zł||3|
|Estonia||83,00 zł||88,00 zł||90,00 zł||97,00 zł||100,00 zł||2-3|
|Finland||117,00 zł||125,00 zł||135,00 zł||140,00 zł||150,00 zł||5-7|
|France||80,00 zł||85,00 zł||85,00 zł||110,00 zł||120,00 zł||3-4|
|183,00 zł||192,00 zł||201,00 zł||224,00 zł||233,00 zł||4-5|
|184,00 zł||310,00 zł||460,00 zł||500,00 zł||600,00 zł||4|
|Greece||204,00 zł||335,00 zł||485,00 zł||525,00 zł||625,00 zł||5|
|Spain||115,00 zł||118,00 zł||121,00 zł||140,00 zł||150,00 zł||4|
|275,00 zł||305,00 zł||340,00 zł||430,00 zł||450,00 zł||5-6|
|450,00 zł||470,00 zł||510,00 zł||670,00 zł||760,00 zł||6-7|
|Holland||57,00 zł||62,00 zł||62,00 zł||65,00 zł||70,00 zł||3|
|Ireland||105,00 zł||110,00 zł||115,00 zł||120,00 zł||130,00 zł||4|
|Lithuania||50,00 zł||55,00 zł||60,00 zł||65,00 zł||70,00 zł||2-3|
|Luxembourg||57,00 zł||62,00 zł||65,00 zł||72,00 zł||75,00 zł||2-3|
|Malta||200,00 zł||300,00 zł||400,00 zł||500,00 zł||600,00 zł||4|
|Germany||55,00 zł||60,00 zł||65,00 zł||70,00 zł||75,00 zł||2|
|Portugal||125,00 zł||130,00 zł||135,00 zł||145,00 zł||155,00 zł||4-5|
|250,00 zł||340,00 zł||580,00 zł||780,00 zł||780,00 zł||5-7|
|Romania||80,00 zł||85,00 zł||88,00 zł||93,00 zł||93,00 zł||3|
|Sweden||100,00 zł||110,00 zł||120,00 zł||130,00 zł||140,00 zł||4-6|
|Slovakia||87,00 zł||90,00 zł||95,00 zł||100,00 zł||110,00 zł||2|
|Slovenia||87,00 zł||90,00 zł||95,00 zł||100,00 zł||110,00 zł||3|
|Hungary||60,00 zł||63,00 zł||65,00 zł||68,00 zł||70,00 zł||2|
|Italy||80,00 zł||85,00 zł||85,00 zł||90,00 zł||95,00 zł||3-4|
|Latvia||95,00 zł||70,00 zł||75,00 zł||80,00 zł||85,00 zł||2-3|