Levrone OMEGA 3 90caps
Fatty acids in soft gelatine capsules. Product containing premium fine fish oil converted to 18% EPA and 12% DHA. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA). DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA).
LEVRONE WELLNESS OMEGA 3 capsules are a dietary supplement, which makes it possible to enrich a daily diet with omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. The product has been prepared from high quality fish oil, which is standardized for 30% content of omega-3 acids (EPA and DHA). The composition has been additionally enriched with vitamin E. Supplementation with the preparation is recommended for people taking care of a varied diet, people exercising recreationally, professional athletes, seniors and anyone who wants to maintain optimal health.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE WELLNESS OMEGA 3 ingredients?
• EPA and DHA polyunsaturated fatty acids have a beneficial effect on the proper functioning of the heart
• Maintaining an optimal supply of omega-3 fatty acids can be a valuable support for people with cardiovascular problems
• DHA acid supports proper brain function and vision
• Supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids may be helpful for the problem of excessive dry eye and related abnormalities
• A diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids may be valuable in addressing inflammation and oxidative stress[4,5]
1. Komisji, Rozporządzenie. "Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci." Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
2. Kris-Etherton, Penny M., William S. Harris, and Lawrence J. Appel. "Fish consumption, fish oil, omega-3 fatty acids, and cardiovascular disease." Circulation 106.21 (2002): 2747-2757.
3. Kangari, Haleh, et al. "Short-term consumption of oral omega-3 and dry eye syndrome."Ophthalmology 120.11 (2013): 2191-2196.
4. Bloomer, Richard J., et al. "Effect of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acid on resting and exercise-induced inflammatory and oxidative stress biomarkers: a randomized, placebo controlled, cross-over study." Lipids in health and disease 8.1 (2009): 36.
5. Calder, Philip C. "Omega-3 fatty acids and inflammatory processes." Nutrients 2.3 (2010): 355-374.
OMEGA 3. Food supplement. Fatty acids in soft gelatine capsules. Product containing premium fine fish oil converted to 18% EPA and 12% DHA. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA). DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA).
Recommended use: Take 2 capsules twice a day.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 45
|Amount in||2 capsules||4 capsules|
|Vitamin E||6,7 mg α-TE (56% NRV)||13,3 mg α-TE (111% NRV)|
|Fish oil (Standardized to 18% EPA and 12% DHA)||2000 mg||4000 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||360 mg||720 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||240 mg||480 mg|
%NRV – Nutrient Reference Values
Ingredients: Fish oil (source of omega-3-acids), capsule [gelatin, humectant (glycerol), purified water], vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopherol).
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. People with hemophilia, taking blood-thinning medication, pregnant or nursing women should consult their doctor before using omega-3 supplement. Keep out of reach of young children.
1. PROCESSING OF ORDERS
- Orders placed on working days (Monday - Friday) will be processed within 24 hours.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders placed on weekends (Saturday - Sunday) will be processed on Monday.
- Order processing is completed by sending an e-mail with the tracking number to the Buyer.
- Orders are delivered by GLS courier, and their status can be tracked on the website: PACKAGE TRACKING
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Przelewy24 - quick online transfers (for deliveries within the European Union).
- Payment on delivery - payment to the courier on delivery (for deliveries within Poland).
- ATTENTION!! If the packaging is damaged, or the ordered goods are found to be damaged or defective:
- The Customer should refuse to accept the delivery.
- The Courier in this situation is obliged to complete a document of damaged goods, which should be signed by the Customer.
- The document of damaged goods constitutes the grounds for redispatch of undamaged goods or refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer should notify Customer Services of such damage on: 58 770-22-96 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. SHIPPING COST
- The shipping cost in Poland is 15.50 PLN for paid orders (Przelewy24, traditional transfer).
- The cost of shipping in Poland is 19.00 PLN for orders sent with cash on delivery (payment on delivery).
|Country / Weight||0-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-15 kg||15-25 kg||25-30 kg||Delivery (working days)|
|Austria||73 PLN||76 PLN||81 PLN||89 PLN||93 PLN||2 days|
|Belgium||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Bulgaria||86 PLN||90 PLN||94 PLN||103 PLN||107 PLN||4 days|
|Croatia||127 PLN||130 PLN||136 PLN||142 PLN||147 PLN||3-4 days|
|Cyprus||200 PLN||322 PLN||503 PLN||805 PLN||957 PLN||5 days|
|Czech Republic||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Denmark||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Estonia||90 PLN||94 PLN||97 PLN||104 PLN||107 PLN||2-3 days|
|Finland||126 PLN||135 PLN||145 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||5-7 days|
|France||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||116 PLN||127 PLN||3-4 days|
|France (Corsica)||196 PLN||206 PLN||215 PLN||239 PLN||249 PLN||4-5 days|
|Germany||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Greece||198 PLN||347 PLN||494 PLN||566 PLN||670 PLN||5 days|
|Greece (Athens, Piraeus)||220 PLN||372 PLN||523 PLN||587 PLN||695 PLN||4 days|
|Hungary||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Ireland||122 PLN||123 PLN||127 PLN||132 PLN||135 PLN||4 days|
|Italy||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||103 PLN||106 PLN||3-4 days|
|Latvia||76 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||90 PLN||93 PLN||2-3 days|
|Lithuania||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2-3 days|
|Luxembourg||64 PLN||69 PLN||73 PLN||83 PLN||86 PLN||2 days|
|Malta||228 PLN||348 PLN||457 PLN||576 PLN||632 PLN||4 days|
|Netherlands||64 PLN||69 PLN||69 PLN||76 PLN||80 PLN||3 days|
|Portugal||142 PLN||146 PLN||152 PLN||162 PLN||166 PLN||4-5 days|
|Portugal (Azores, Madeira)||284 PLN||387 PLN||668 PLN||908 PLN||908 PLN||5-7 days|
|Romania||84 PLN||86 PLN||90 PLN||97 PLN||100 PLN||3 days|
|Slovakia||59 PLN||63 PLN||67 PLN||71 PLN||73 PLN||2 days|
|Slovenia||99 PLN||102 PLN||107 PLN||114 PLN||120 PLN||3 days|
|Spain||124 PLN||127 PLN||130 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||4 days|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||319 PLN||354 PLN||390 PLN||496 PLN||516 PLN||5-6 days|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||514 PLN||526 PLN||584 PLN||771 PLN||871 PLN||6-7 days|
|Sweden||109 PLN||112 PLN||117 PLN||126 PLN||129 PLN||4-6 days|