Levrone VITAMIN C with rose hip extract 90tabs
Supplementing the diet with vitamin C, citrus bioflavonoids and rose hip extract, intended for adults. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, protection of cells from oxidative stress and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
LEVRONE VITAMIN C WITH ROSE HIP EXTRACT is a preparation in the form of tablets containing an optimally defined portion of ascorbic acid (vitamin C). The product composition has been additionally enriched with rosehip and bitter orange fruit extracts (standardized for 10% hesperidin content). Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins in the context of immune function and protection of the organism against a number of abnormalities, such as development of certain infections or the effects of oxidative stress. The product is recommended for physically active people, seniors and all supporters of diversified nutrition. A pack of the product provides 90 days of active supplementation.
What are the advantages of LEVRONE VITAMIN C WITH ROSE HIP EXTRACT?
• Vitamin C demonstrates valuable effects on normal immune function and cell protection against oxidative stress
• Vitamin C supplementation supports the reduction of feelings of fatigue and tiredness, helps maintain normal energy metabolism, and contributes to maintaining a good mood[1,2]
• Vitamin C contributes to maintaining normal synthesis of collagen, which supports proper condition and function of bones, teeth, mucous membranes and skin
• Vitamin C, through its participation in collagen synthesis, may support the maintenance of optimal condition of blood vessel walls and has been attributed to its valuable effect in reducing vascular dysfunction[1,3]
• Rosehips are a valuable source of vitamin C and are used as part of support for ascorbic acid deficiencies[4,5]
• Hesperidin in bitter orange fruit may have effects on adiposity, glucose metabolism, and oxidative stress, among other things
1. Komisji, Rozporządzenie. "Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci." Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
2. Zhang, Michelle, et al. "Vitamin C provision improves mood in acutely hospitalized patients." Nutrition 27.5 (2011): 530-533.
3. De Marchi, Sergio, et al. "Ascorbic acid prevents vascular dysfunction induced by oral glucose load in healthy subjects." European journal of internal medicine 23.1 (2012): 54-57.
4. Oprica, Lăcrămioara, Cristina Bucsa, and Maria Magdalena Zamfirache. "Ascorbic acid content of Rose hip fruit depending on altitude." Iranian journal of public health 44.1 (2015): 138.
5. Simpson, Benjamin K., et al., eds. Food biochemistry and food processing. John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
6. Xiong, Haijun, et al. "Hesperidin: a therapeutic agent for obesity." Drug design, development and therapy 13 (2019): 3855.
Vitamin C with rose hip extract. Food supplement. Supplementing the diet with vitamin C, citrus bioflavonoids and rose hip extract, intended for adults. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, protection of cells from oxidative stress and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and skin.
Recommended use: Take 1 tablet a day after meal. Do not chew.
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 90
|Amount per:||1 tablet|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg (1250% NRV)|
|Bitter orange fruit extract (Citrus aurantium L.)||150 mg|
|Standardized to 10% hesperidin||15 mg|
|Rose hip fruit extract (Rosa canina L.)||55 mg|
% NRV - Nutrient reference values
Ingredients: Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), bulking agent (E460(i)), bitter orange fruit extract (Citrus aurantium L.) standardized to 10% hesperidin, starch, rose hip fruit extract (Rosa canina L.), anti-caking agents (E470b, E551).
Best before end, batch number (see on the bottom of the container). Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the supplement compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of young children. Made in a plant that also processes products containing milk, soybeans and cereals containing gluten.
1. PROCESSING OF ORDERS
- Orders placed on working days (Monday - Friday) will be processed within 24 hours.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders placed on weekends (Saturday - Sunday) will be processed on Monday.
- Order processing is completed by sending an e-mail with the tracking number to the Buyer.
- Orders are delivered by GLS courier, and their status can be tracked on the website: PACKAGE TRACKING
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Przelewy24 - quick online transfers (for deliveries within the European Union).
- Payment on delivery - payment to the courier on delivery (for deliveries within Poland).
- ATTENTION!! If the packaging is damaged, or the ordered goods are found to be damaged or defective:
- The Customer should refuse to accept the delivery.
- The Courier in this situation is obliged to complete a document of damaged goods, which should be signed by the Customer.
- The document of damaged goods constitutes the grounds for redispatch of undamaged goods or refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer should notify Customer Services of such damage on: 58 770-22-96 or email@example.com
3. SHIPPING COST
- The shipping cost in Poland is 15.50 PLN for paid orders (Przelewy24, traditional transfer).
- The cost of shipping in Poland is 19.00 PLN for orders sent with cash on delivery (payment on delivery).
|Country / Weight||0-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-15 kg||15-25 kg||25-30 kg||Delivery (working days)|
|Austria||73 PLN||76 PLN||81 PLN||89 PLN||93 PLN||2 days|
|Belgium||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Bulgaria||86 PLN||90 PLN||94 PLN||103 PLN||107 PLN||4 days|
|Croatia||127 PLN||130 PLN||136 PLN||142 PLN||147 PLN||3-4 days|
|Cyprus||200 PLN||322 PLN||503 PLN||805 PLN||957 PLN||5 days|
|Czech Republic||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Denmark||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Estonia||90 PLN||94 PLN||97 PLN||104 PLN||107 PLN||2-3 days|
|Finland||126 PLN||135 PLN||145 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||5-7 days|
|France||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||116 PLN||127 PLN||3-4 days|
|France (Corsica)||196 PLN||206 PLN||215 PLN||239 PLN||249 PLN||4-5 days|
|Germany||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Greece||198 PLN||347 PLN||494 PLN||566 PLN||670 PLN||5 days|
|Greece (Athens, Piraeus)||220 PLN||372 PLN||523 PLN||587 PLN||695 PLN||4 days|
|Hungary||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Ireland||122 PLN||123 PLN||127 PLN||132 PLN||135 PLN||4 days|
|Italy||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||103 PLN||106 PLN||3-4 days|
|Latvia||76 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||90 PLN||93 PLN||2-3 days|
|Lithuania||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2-3 days|
|Luxembourg||64 PLN||69 PLN||73 PLN||83 PLN||86 PLN||2 days|
|Malta||228 PLN||348 PLN||457 PLN||576 PLN||632 PLN||4 days|
|Netherlands||64 PLN||69 PLN||69 PLN||76 PLN||80 PLN||3 days|
|Portugal||142 PLN||146 PLN||152 PLN||162 PLN||166 PLN||4-5 days|
|Portugal (Azores, Madeira)||284 PLN||387 PLN||668 PLN||908 PLN||908 PLN||5-7 days|
|Romania||84 PLN||86 PLN||90 PLN||97 PLN||100 PLN||3 days|
|Slovakia||59 PLN||63 PLN||67 PLN||71 PLN||73 PLN||2 days|
|Slovenia||99 PLN||102 PLN||107 PLN||114 PLN||120 PLN||3 days|
|Spain||124 PLN||127 PLN||130 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||4 days|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||319 PLN||354 PLN||390 PLN||496 PLN||516 PLN||5-6 days|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||514 PLN||526 PLN||584 PLN||771 PLN||871 PLN||6-7 days|
|Sweden||109 PLN||112 PLN||117 PLN||126 PLN||129 PLN||4-6 days|