GOLD Amino Rebuild 400g
Gold Amino Rebuild. Diet supplement. It contains sweeteners. Formula intended for adults who perform physical exercises high intensity.
The LEVRONE GOLD AMINO REBUILD supplement is a well-thought-out composition of valuable amino acids (including BCAA, L-glutamine), enriched with optimally specified portions of HMB, L-carnitine and B vitamins. The product has been prepared for amateur and professional athletes, and will be suitable as a dietary supplement for recreational exercisers. In the form of an easily soluble powder with fruit and refreshing flavours, you can prepare a delicious drink which will help quench your thirst during exercise. The supplement can be used as an addition to other supplements such as creatine or pre-training supplements.
What are the benefits of LEVRONE GOLD AMINO REBUILD ingredients?
• The rich formula provides multidimensional support!
• Optimally selected proportions of individual components - an effective effect for beginners and professional athletes!
• Exogenous BCAA and EAA amino acids can influence protein synthesis and support the reduction of the consequences of exhaustive physical activity[1,2].
• The combination of exogenous amino acids and L-glutamine may be valuable during increased psychophysical activity and regular training[1,2,3].
• HMB may prove to be a valuable support in the process of lean muscle mass building and may help reduce the level of fat tissue[1,4,5].
• L-carnitine contributes to increased levels of carnitine in muscle and blood.
• B vitamins are responsible for helping the nervous system function properly, maintaining optimal energy metabolism, reducing feelings of fatigue, and maintaining normal psychological functions.
1. Kerksick, Chad M., et al. "ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 1-57.
2. Negro, Massimo, et al. "Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system." Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness 48.3 (2008): 347.
3. Koo, Ga Hee, et al. "Effects of supplementation with bcaa and l-glutamine on blood fatigue factors and cytokines in juvenile athletes submitted to maximal intensity rowing performance." Journal of physical therapy science 26.8 (2014): 1241-1246.
4. Panton, Lynn B., et al. "Nutritional supplementation of the leucine metabolite β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate (HMB) during resistance training." Nutrition 16.9 (2000): 734-739.
5. Wilson, Jacob M., et al. "International society of sports nutrition position stand: beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB)." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 10.1 (2013): 1-14.
6. Barnett, Christopher, et al. "Effect of L-carnitine supplementation on muscle and blood camitine content and lactate accumulation during high-intensity sprint cycling." International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 4.3 (1994): 280-288.
7. Komisji, Rozporządzenie. "Nr 432/2012 z dnia 16 maja 2012 r. ustanawiające wykaz dopuszczonych oświadczeń zdrowotnych dotyczących żywności, innych niż oświadczenia odnoszące się do zmniejszenia ryzyka choroby oraz rozwoju i zdrowia dzieci." Dz. Urz. UE L1 36: 1-40.
Serving size: ~1 Scoops (7,1 g)
Servings per packaging: 56
|Amount per:||7,1 g||14.3 g||21,4 g|
|Niacin||3,3 mg (21% NRV)||6,7 mg (42% NRV)||10 mg (63% NRV)|
|Vitamin B6||0,67 mg (48% NRV)||1,34 mg (96% NRV)||2,0 mg (143% NRV)|
|Vitamin B12||0,67 ug (27% NRV)||1,34 ug (54% NRV)||2,0 ug (80% NRV)|
|L-leucine||813 mg||1627 mg||2440 mg|
|L-isoleucine||407 mg||813 mg||1220 mg|
|L-valine||407 mg||813 mg||1220 mg|
|Complex Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)||1627 mg||3253 mg||4880 mg|
|L-glutamine||1000 mg||2000 mg||3000 mg|
|L-glutamic acid||440 mg||880 mg||1320 mg|
|Complex Glutamine||1440 mg||2880 mg||4320 mg|
|L-serine||134 mg||267 mg||401 mg|
|L-aspartic acid||287 mg||575 mg||862 mg|
|Glycine||49 mg||99 mg||148 mg|
|L-histidine||55 mg||110 mg||165 mg|
|L-arginine||75 mg||150 mg||225 mg|
|L-threonine||187 mg||375 mg||562 mg|
|L-alanine||138 mg||275 mg||413 mg|
|L-proline||186 mg||372 mg||558 mg|
|L-tyrosine||71 mg||141 mg||212 mg|
|L-methionine||72 mg||144 mg||216 mg|
|Cystine||92 mg||184 mg||276 mg|
|L-phenylalanine||80 mg||160 mg||240 mg|
|L-lysine||261 mg||521 mg||782 mg|
|L-tryptophane||103 mg||205 mg||308 mg|
|Amino Acids Complex||1789 mg||3579 mg||5368 mg|
|Calcium B-hydroxy-B-methylbutyrate||1000 mg||2000 mg||3000 mg|
|of which HMB||833 mg||1666 mg||2500 mg|
|L-carnitine||333 mg||667 mg||1000 mg|
%NRV – Nutrient Reference Values
Ingredients: Blend of amino acids (L-aspartic acid, L-lysine, L-threonine, L-proline, L-alanine, L-serine, L-tryptophan, L-cysteine, L-phenylalanine, L-arginine, L-tyrosine, L-methionine, L-histidine, glycine), BCAA complex 2: 1: 1 (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), Glutamine complex (L-glutamine, L-glutamic acid), β-hydroxy β- calcium methylbutyrate, L-carnitine, flavor1,2,3,4,5,6, aromas7, vitamin premix [niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)], acidity regulator (citric acid ), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K), color (E160a1.4.7, E1632.3), red beet juice concentrate5,6.
Flavors: Cactus1, Blackcurrant2, Forest fruit3, Lemon and mango4, Grapefruit5, Raspberry6, Orange7.
Recommended use: Dissolve ~ 1 scoop of powder (7.1 g) in 100-150 ml of water. Consume 3 servings a day.
Warning: Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product should not be consumed by pregnant women and nursing mothers. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the product. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store out of the reach of small children. If you are taking medications, consult a doctor before consuming the product. The measuring cup included in the package is to facilitate portioning, but does not guarantee dosing precision. It is recommended to use a scale to measure the exact amount.
1. PROCESSING OF ORDERS
- Orders placed on working days (Monday - Friday) will be processed within 24 hours.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders placed on weekends (Saturday - Sunday) will be processed on Monday.
- Order processing is completed by sending an e-mail with the tracking number to the Buyer.
- Orders are delivered by GLS courier, and their status can be tracked on the website: PACKAGE TRACKING
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Przelewy24 - quick online transfers (for deliveries within the European Union).
- Payment on delivery - payment to the courier on delivery (for deliveries within Poland).
- ATTENTION!! If the packaging is damaged, or the ordered goods are found to be damaged or defective:
- The Customer should refuse to accept the delivery.
- The Courier in this situation is obliged to complete a document of damaged goods, which should be signed by the Customer.
- The document of damaged goods constitutes the grounds for redispatch of undamaged goods or refund of the amount paid.
- The Customer should notify Customer Services of such damage on: 58 770-22-96 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. SHIPPING COST
- The shipping cost in Poland is 15.50 PLN for paid orders (Przelewy24, traditional transfer).
- The cost of shipping in Poland is 19.00 PLN for orders sent with cash on delivery (payment on delivery).
|Country / Weight||0-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-15 kg||15-25 kg||25-30 kg||Delivery (working days)|
|Austria||73 PLN||76 PLN||81 PLN||89 PLN||93 PLN||2 days|
|Belgium||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Bulgaria||86 PLN||90 PLN||94 PLN||103 PLN||107 PLN||4 days|
|Croatia||127 PLN||130 PLN||136 PLN||142 PLN||147 PLN||3-4 days|
|Cyprus||200 PLN||322 PLN||503 PLN||805 PLN||957 PLN||5 days|
|Czech Republic||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Denmark||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||3 days|
|Estonia||90 PLN||94 PLN||97 PLN||104 PLN||107 PLN||2-3 days|
|Finland||126 PLN||135 PLN||145 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||5-7 days|
|France||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||116 PLN||127 PLN||3-4 days|
|France (Corsica)||196 PLN||206 PLN||215 PLN||239 PLN||249 PLN||4-5 days|
|Germany||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Greece||198 PLN||347 PLN||494 PLN||566 PLN||670 PLN||5 days|
|Greece (Athens, Piraeus)||220 PLN||372 PLN||523 PLN||587 PLN||695 PLN||4 days|
|Hungary||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2 days|
|Ireland||122 PLN||123 PLN||127 PLN||132 PLN||135 PLN||4 days|
|Italy||93 PLN||97 PLN||97 PLN||103 PLN||106 PLN||3-4 days|
|Latvia||76 PLN||80 PLN||83 PLN||90 PLN||93 PLN||2-3 days|
|Lithuania||59 PLN||63 PLN||64 PLN||69 PLN||71 PLN||2-3 days|
|Luxembourg||64 PLN||69 PLN||73 PLN||83 PLN||86 PLN||2 days|
|Malta||228 PLN||348 PLN||457 PLN||576 PLN||632 PLN||4 days|
|Netherlands||64 PLN||69 PLN||69 PLN||76 PLN||80 PLN||3 days|
|Portugal||142 PLN||146 PLN||152 PLN||162 PLN||166 PLN||4-5 days|
|Portugal (Azores, Madeira)||284 PLN||387 PLN||668 PLN||908 PLN||908 PLN||5-7 days|
|Romania||84 PLN||86 PLN||90 PLN||97 PLN||100 PLN||3 days|
|Slovakia||59 PLN||63 PLN||67 PLN||71 PLN||73 PLN||2 days|
|Slovenia||99 PLN||102 PLN||107 PLN||114 PLN||120 PLN||3 days|
|Spain||124 PLN||127 PLN||130 PLN||152 PLN||166 PLN||4 days|
|Spain (Balearic Islands)||319 PLN||354 PLN||390 PLN||496 PLN||516 PLN||5-6 days|
|Spain (Canary Islands)||514 PLN||526 PLN||584 PLN||771 PLN||871 PLN||6-7 days|
|Sweden||109 PLN||112 PLN||117 PLN||126 PLN||129 PLN||4-6 days|